Conditions Treated by Our Chiropractors in Hiram
As your chiropractors in Hiram, GA, Dr. Chris Laurenzi and Dr. Daniel Roberts enjoy meeting people from all over our community. They've helped men, women, and children discover drug-free relief and healing from a variety of conditions, including many of the ones listed below.
Common Conditions Treated at Cornerstone Chiropractic
- Sciatica: common among people who spend a lot of time sitting or standing, sciatica can cause severe leg pain due to compression of the sciatic nerve in the lumbar spine. Other nerve compression syndromes include brachial plexus injury (a common seatbelt injury) and carpal tunnel syndrome (compression of the median nerve at the wrist).
- Disc Bulge, Disc Herniation & Degenerative Disc Disease: spinal discs which rupture or bulge out of place are often the culprit behind compressed nerves and back pain. Discs can also thin and degrade over time. Read more here.
- Fibromyalgia: this condition causes chronic and widespread pain and fatigue and predominantly affects women.
- Osteoarthritis: this is the most common form of arthritis (meaning "joint inflammation") and is associated with wearing down of cartilage inside your joints, which normally cushions the joint surfaces and prevents painful bone-on-bone contact. Other types of arthritis we treat include rheumatoid arthritis and gout.
- Soft Tissue Injury: muscle strains, ligament sprains, tendonitis, and bursitis are often the result of repetitive movement, overuse, muscle strength/flexibility imbalances, and poor body mechanics during work or sport.
- Plantar Fasciitis: this common cause of heel pain occurs when the thick band of tissue under your foot becomes inflamed and irritated.
These and other conditions (like whiplash, headaches, and migraines) often come about as a result of a work injury, personal injury, sports injury, or auto accident injury. In other cases, a condition may seem to come out of nowhere, manifested due to a combination of factors such as age, occupation, weight, lifestyle, stress levels, nutrition, posture, and even sleep quality.
How Our Hiram Chiropractor Team Facilitates Healing from Acute & Chronic Conditions
An acute or chronic injury or illness can impact work productivity, your ability to exercise and maintain lean body mass, and even your ability to participate in desired activities at home and with loved ones. Let our Hiram chiropractor team provide comprehensive and customized services to relieve your pain and inflammation and restore strength, mobility, endurance, and healthy tissue through safe drug-free services such as:
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Corrective exercises
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Cold Laser Therapy
Connect with Cornerstone Chiropractic in Hiram
To schedule an appointment, contact Cornerstone Chiropractic at 770-439-7765 and ask us about our special offers, including an initial consultation, examination, and digital X-rays for only $100 (a $250 value!).